Automation QA Analyst (Trading API)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
You will join the team working on the company public REST API’s and streaming technologies used by our platforms and partners to provide them with full trading functionality including authentication, trading, charting, pricing and much more. We add and maintain the features provided by these APIs. We are responsible for the performance, stability and reliability of these API’s from a development point of view.
We are looking to start using more NoSQL databases like MongoDB and InfluxDB as well as revisiting our current charting solution with a view to start a greenfield project to allow for future growth, new functionality, performance and is easily maintainable.
Stack: SQL, C# / .NET, RESTful, SOAP, Specflow / Fitnesse
Salary: 15 000 - 17 000 PLN (UoP gross or B2B net)
Location: Szlak St. Krakow
Recruitment process: 2 on-line technical interviews (about 2h in total)
- Determining if the software will perform according to the user request and conform to guidelines
- Assessing the impact and risks of new functionality introduced into the system
- Creating test cases, BDD specifications and data (manual and automated)
- Implementing Test Automation where possible
- Executing test scripts and analyzing and record results
- Recommending improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
- Reviewing logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Coordinating with Service Delivery teams to ensure the timely and correct release of software to live
- Experience of testing web and client-server applications
- Experience working in an Agile environment and BDD
- Strong in Programming fundamentals and ability to program in at least one programming language (preferably C#)
- Experience in test automation using a BDD tool preferably Specflow and/or Fitnesse
- Experience in debugging software
- Experience in reviewing application code
- Experience in building tools and utilities for automating testing tasks
- Experience in testing RESTful,
SOAP as well as Windows services.
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- SQL skills
- Compensation package including tax-deductible expenses.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass.
- Challenging projects.
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of old Krakow.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.
You don't have to know everything. Don't hesitate and apply. Our Recruiter Dominik will give you more insight!