We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
As a Junior Business Analyst you will play as liaison among various teams to ensure data integrity and process quality.
Stack: Jira, Confluence, Atlassian plugins, PowerBI, Excel
Salary: 10 000 - 12 000 PLN gross UoP
Location: Hybrid work (Krakow office) or remotly
Recruitment process: 2 on-line interviews (around 1,5 hours)
- Gathering business needs,
- Translating business processess into specifications that can be actioned by administration or development team,
- Ensuring reports and charts are consistent, accurate and consumable,
- Scheduling and conducting sessions with various teams and resources across the organization,
- Defining process improvements and negotiating changes to implement those improvements,
- Working with: JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian plugins, PowerBI and Excel,
- Documenting procedures, processes and workflows.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information,
- Ability to write process specifications,
- Experience in analyzing data and sharing results in a non-analytical format, “telling the story”
- Experience in working with applications / tools such as: JIRA, Confluence, Atlassian plugins, PowerBI, Excel;
- Excellent communication skills in English (B2+/C1 level);
- Preferred at least 2 years’ experience in an analytical, QA or Business Analyst role.
Our Client offers:
- Competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity;
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance and lunch vouchers;
- Superior co-working and personal development experience;
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Krakow;
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits.