Business Operations Specialist - Technical Support
It's so great to see you here! Thank you for visiting our page and we keep our fingers crossed that you are going to like the below Job Ad!
Our client is an award-winning global player offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate organizations, from a tech start-up to global corporations.
Founded in 1996, the company became first to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, they have launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
We are happy to assist them in opening a new centre in Cracow and to help them find their first hires for the business operations team in Cracow. The team works with internal and external clients to support the company's global FX and CFD brokerage.
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę")
Location: Zabłocie, Cracow
Salary: 8 000 – 12 000 PLN
As a member of this 24/5½ team, you will be responsible for:
- Level 2 support, resolving technology and execution cases escalated from Level 1 client support teams
- Global incident management, running firm-wide incident response & coordination, from discovery/triage through to fix/release
- Configuration, change impact analysis and platform configuration
- Financial Information Exchange (FIX) API onboarding & support, helping clients integrate, successfully conformance test, and run in production on the company’s FIX API
- Documentation, writing internal and client-facing procedures and technical documentation for support & platform usage
We’re looking for candidates with:
- Experience in a client-facing role—such as support or account management— for 2 or more years within the financial services industry
- Experience writing documentation for procedures or systems
- Proficiency working with small to medium-sized sets of data in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency working with support case management systems, such as Salesforce, Zendesk, or MS Dynamics
What would be beneficial to see in your experience too?
- Proficiency working with issue-tracking and documentation suites such as JIRA/Confluence, or TFS/SharePoint
- Knowledge of the retail FX and CFD market
- Experience supporting systems or applications
Benefits in the offer:
- Compensation package in line with the market including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance
- Spacious and modern office space in the Zabłocie area
- Plenty of snacks, fruits and tasty coffee to make your days at the office more pleasant