Compliance Project Manager
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company which specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and searches for talented professionals to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Salary range: 18 000 – 22 000 PLN gross
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Szlak Street, Cracow / remote working possible
We are looking for Project Manager who will be working in the Project Management Office to help deliver a portfolio of
work which ranges from technology led change to business transformation.
The Project Manager will need to cover end to end delivery including business/project plans with initiation, planning, execution and closure. Attention to detail is paramount, with in-dept understanding of financial services and regulatory implementation/remediation – both from a business and IT perspective.
- Managing and implementing regulatory change through operational, technology and business lead projects related to upcoming regulatory deadlines, remediation, operational improvements, planned/unplanned book of work.
- Working independently with ability to interact with senior management across various functions and teams in a matrix management organisation to deliver flawless execution of projects.
- Implementing and executing compliance initiative across projects, operations, reporting, front, middle and back office.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, quality and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress using JIRA Portfolio.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the sponsor of projects and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, agenda, minutes, RAID
- Supporting the growth of Compliance function, and assisting the team to formalize projects following Business Change Management Process.
- Experience in a regulatory or compliance-related role, particularly in relation to FCA remediation Projects, with high level of understanding on trading, EU regulations, MAR and overall compliance/AML.
- Passion for the ever-changing regulatory landscape around financial services, technology and trading.
- Experience in working with various regulatory bodies including FCA, another major regulators, covering various regions (UK, EU, US, Canada, Australia, Singapore, China, Japan, Cayman Islands)
- A proven track record of leading multiple complex, full-lifecycle projects from brief through to end delivery.
- Outstanding project/programme management experience which include excellent communications skills (written and spoken), decision making and problem-solving skills, critical thinking, highly analytical with ability to work extremely accurately, thoroughly and reliably with time management and has strong attention to detail as well as good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent understanding of Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile.
- Interest in technology with appetite to rapidly learn new systems, tools and techniques.
- Determined, motivated in executing projects as well as sharing knowledge and improving processes/techniques.
- Experience of working within Financial Services and/or Technology houses is an advantage.
- competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance and lunch vouchers
- superior co-working and personal development experience
- spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits