Our client is an award-winning global player offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate organizations, from a tech start-up to global corporations. Founded in 1996, the company became first to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, they have launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
We are happy to assist them in opening a new center in Krakow (Grzegorzki area) and to help them find their hires for the Business Intelligence team. You will join a cross-functional BI/Analytics team made up of data scientists, data and software architects, software engineers, and business reporting analysts spanning the globe. The team has ownership over data company-wide, from analytics to global business reporting, compliance reporting, and other data inquiries, as well as manages the entire data lifecycle from extraction to visualization.
Stack: SQL, Python, GCP BigQuery
Salary: up to 15 000 PLN gross on an employment contract
Process: 3x interview (2x technical, 1x business/HR)
Perform data analysis and modeling, create reporting and visualizations, and educate the company on your findings.
- Create rapid prototypes with team members leveraging Big Data, traditional database technologies, and alternative solutions.
- Identify and apply statistical and advanced analytical methods with customer teams enabling action-orientated results.
- Influence the company’s strategic directions by driving data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Participate in planning sessions with key stakeholders, working with them to understand the business need, and then developing actionable insights.
- Partner with a cross-section of the company including Strategy, Product, Customer Service, Marketing, Sales, Trading, Finance, and Compliance, to answer high-level business questions and gain insights from the data you help to collect and manage.
We’re looking for candidates with:
- 2+ years of post-graduate experience working in a data analysis field.
- Significant experience working in both SQL and Python.
- Ability to translate complicated business requests into actionable and understandable data insights.
- Working knowledge of BI reporting with excellent customer-centric skills.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related.
Nice to have:
- Experience with enterprise business intelligence platforms like Domo, Tableau, or MicroStrategy, with Domo as an asset.
- Working practice with Google Cloud/BigQuery/BigData or other cloud technologies.
- Experience in working with financial data or a solid background in Finance.
Benefits in the offer:
- Compensation package in line with the market including an annual performance bonus opportunity.
- Competitive benefits package, including tax-deductible expenses, training budget, health care, gym pass, life insurance.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely (100% during the pandemic, after that up to 50%).
- Spacious and modern office space.
- Plenty of snacks, fruits, and tasty coffee to make your days at the office more pleasant.