We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
As a DevOps Engineer you will design, implement, support and admin technologies, systems and tools to advance out next generation Application Development Platform based on Kubernetes.
Stack: Containers, Kubernetes, Helm, Observability technologies, Python, Perl, Linux
Salary: 20.000 - 25.000 PLN gross UoP (B2B possible)
Location: Krakow or remote
Recruitment process: 2-step online process (max 2 hours in total).
- Implement, maintain and improve middleware platform tool chain, integration processes, and their adoption by Dev teams
- Adopt and promote modern automated “Self Service” paradigms
- Perform proof-of-concept work for new tools and components
- Turn proof-of-concept work into Production grade systems
- Provide end-user support to Dev teams and implement change requests
- Prioritize across various tasks, manage changes in daily workload
- Concisely document admin instructions, user guides and policies in Confluence
- Proven history (3+ years) of implementation, configuration, and support of a modern Development platform tool chain based on Containers, Kubernetes, Helm and their ecosystems
- Good working knowledge of Observability technologies, such as InflixDB, Jaeger, Prometheus, ELK.
- Ability to use programming languages (e.g. Python, Perl) to create production-grade APIs and integrations
- Working knowledge of Linux environment
- Willingness to learn and adopt to new technologies
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Forward thinking, self-starter, able to work independently
What you can expect:
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, gym pass and up to 10% yearly bonus
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of Krakow.
- Working remotely all the time, even after the pandemic.
- Possibility to grow within the organisation