Enterprise Business Analyst
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city center and search for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to help assess our portfolio pipeline and lead analysis across complex cross-functional projects. This is a very exciting and unique time to join our company as we go through a period of growth and as such we are looking for a highly organized individual with a solution-focused attitude and drive to get things done.
What you will do
- Lead discovery activities for potential new change initiatives, working with key stakeholders to establish scope, forecast potential benefits, and estimate cost.
- Engage and motivate global business and technology teams across multiple business areas and timezones.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and product teams to elicit business requirements and manage them throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Support business and technology teams in the design and development of solution options.
- Support business stakeholders in defining and managing changes to business processes or operating models.
- 7+ Years of experience leading analysis on complex cross-functional projects, preferably in Financial Services.
- Experience working on projects in a regulated industry, working with compliance or legal functions to capture regulatory requirements and constraints.
- Capturing and managing scope and requirements across multiple business areas.
- Presenting and explaining complex business or technical ideas to an audience who is not familiar with the subject.
- Working across multiple delivery teams to execute a project.
- Working with commercial and delivery stakeholders to develop Business Cases.
What you can expect
- Great Benefits and Competitive Salary
- Employee Assistance Programme through Magellan Health (provide support on a wide range of work and personal issues)
- Private healthcare for employees and closest family members
- Life insurance
- Lunch vouchers
- Multisport Card