Front End Developer
We support recruitment activities for a Silicon Valley startup focusing on building the next-generation AI technology for the talent acqusition industry.
Salary: up to 18 000 PLN
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Wadowicka 7 Street, CracowWhat you will be doing:
The client of ours in the process of building a new enterprise services platform, and is looking for a mid-level front-end engineer for its new office in Kraków. The ideal candidates will thrive in a challenging, fast-paced agile work environment requiring strong problem-solving skills, team collaboration, open communication, and a passion for learning.
- Together with your team developing CaaS platform (change as a service) components including front-end (Angular 2+) and ML components and selected mobile functions
- Participate in Agile development activities including sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives and demos
- Collaborate with local and offshore co-workers
- Debug and solve complex problems either individually or within a team
- Automating testing and development of software modules to a high-quality standard
- Facilitating the learn-teach-learn approach - mentor and guide with hands-on delivery
- Working with your scrum team to continuously improve productivity
What we offer:
- Minimum 3+ years software development experience with current expertise in front end technologies like Angular 2+ .
- Proven track record of building and delivering Angular 2+ applications.
- Experience in Agile development methodologies including unit testing and TDD (test-driven development)
- Outstanding problem solving and organizational skills
- Continuously looks for ways to improve and sets a very high bar in terms of quality
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science or a related IT/technology field
- Excellent English communication skills, both oral and written
- Work in a small team and be a part of a startup environment full of growth-oriented people
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Work for an inclusive company that highly values equality and openness
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent)
- Options to travel to the U.S. to HQ in San Jose, CA or Austin, TX
- Professional training budget per each employee
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of Kraków
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (MultiSport)
- Competitive salary with bonus structure