Frontend Developer (Web Trading)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer with around 4 years of experience building web applications to join our Platform's team in our new office in Kraków. The Platform's team is responsible for developing trading platforms using the in-house API. They also integrate with internal and third-party solutions. You will be working as part of a Scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
Salary: up to 22 000 net B2B
Location: Kraków, Szlak st. / 100% remotely
Recruitment process: 2 online technical interviews (around 2h in total)
- Working in a self-contained Scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the trading platform that is developed in the USA (East Coast), United Kingdom and Poland.
- Contributing to web application development, financial domain, streaming etc. being engaged in the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- Taking an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and
- Collaborating with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- Providing Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing
- Maintaining a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintaining an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- 2-4 years of HTML, Angular JS, Typescript, CSS 3.0
- Solid understanding of the full web development life cycle
- Knowledge in Teamcity, Git, BDD, TDD, browser-specific development, selenium
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Willingness to test your code and write unit tests, Behavior tests, integration tests (with and without mocking).
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
What you can expect:
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, gym pass and up to 10% yearly bonus
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of Krakow.
- Working remotely all the time, even after the pandemic.
- Possibility to grow within the organisation
You don't have to meet all requirements. Want to know more? Just hit APPLY and our Recruiter Dominik will tell you more about the opportunity!