We support recruitment for a company developing an original image-streaming technology that is meant to help evolve the way images are published and charged online. They collaborate with the best image startups, publishers and brands on widespread adoption.
Salary: 14 - 18 000 PLN net B2B (or UoP);
Location: 100% remotely;
Recruitment process: max. 2 online meetings (about 2h in total).
- Developing core codebase: client's Web Component,
- Developing customer-facing Admin Panel using Angular framework,
- Developing in-house software with the following set of technologies:
- Git – properly defined Git branching model, merge requests and CI/CD on GitLab,
- Jira is in daily use and configured to follow the Git branching model,
- They use Docker for the local development environment,
- AWS Terraform AutoScaled infrastructure,
- Unit and integration tests.
- Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS and Web platform,
- Experience with Git source control,
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and results-oriented business,
- A team player's attitude,
- Confidence in performing multi-tasks,
- Proactive approach and confidence in solving problems.
What you can expect:
- Profit-share incentive scheme, with an annual bonus that is up to 50% of the salary,
- An extra month’s salary after six months after signing a contract,
- A six-core MacBook Pro with 32GB RAM with all the tools you need,
- Support in professional development, including a training budget,
- The technocratic approach in setting technologies and architecture,
- Working 100% remotely forever!
- Extra English classes if you want to improve your language skills,