Full-stack Developer (Java)
We support recruitment activities for a well-known provider of subsea systems and a leading designer of technologies to the oil & gas industry. They're growing their new Digital Services & Innovation team in Krakow aiming to level up the process of creating new in-house software that will help their customers overcome the most demanding industry challenges
We are seeking a Full-stack Developer who will play an important part in the agile development team, converting human interpretation into functional code while experimenting with new technology and extreme programming. You will become a member of a balanced team with expertise in design, development and data that will give you unique ownership in their delivery.
Stack: Java 8+, TypeScript, React/Angular 2+, GraphQL, PostgreSQL; opportunity to learn Kotlin
Salary: 12 000 - 14 000 PLN gross UoP / 14-18k net B2B,
Location: 100% remotely from Poland,
Recruitment process: 2-step online process (max 2 hours in total).
- Focusing on multiple projects at the same time,
- Designing, implementing and testing new features for the web platform,
- Introducing improvements to the existing code and the software development process,
- Maintaining and fixing bugs when necessary,
- Transforming user stories into functional code,
- Advising on the technical feasibility of design implementation.
- Experience with software development and cloud-native services,
- Familiarity with modern development stack, e.g. Java 8+, TypeScript, React or Angular 2+, GraphQL, PostgreSQL,
- Opportunity to learn Kotlin,
- Experience working with source control like Git,
- Understanding of CI/CD, rapid delivery on production,
- Experience with one of the cloud platforms like AWS, Azure etc.,
- Understanding different Agile methodologies.
What you can expect:
- Good recruitment experience with a partnership talks as we value your time,
- Cooperation with international teams based in Norway & the US,
- Support for your professional development through e.g. online learning platforms and certifications and growing professional skillset,
- Benefits package including private healthcare (Medicover), gym pass (Multisport), and life insurance,
- Creative tax bonus - "Autorskie Koszty Uzyskania Przychodu".
If you think you might thrive in the team, we would love to hear from you. Just hit the apply button!