As a Full-stack JS Developer, you would get to work on various web and mobile-based solutions. We have a few ongoing projects where your expertise would be indispensable. You will collaborate closely with all the parties involved: developers, customers and management. You would play a key role in assuring our customers are satisfied with qualified service by expanding our products and keeping them on the highest technical level. You would help your colleagues with solving blocking problems and spread your knowledge across the organization.
Salary: Up to 16 500 net B2B / possibility of UoP
Location: Krakow, Wielopole st.
Recruitment process: At least 2 online meetings (around 2h);
- Analyzing complex solutions,
- Suggesting changes and/or new features,
- Applying design patterns in every day's work,
- Building public Internet-facing web applications,
- Taking responsibility both for maintenance tasks and the development of new features,
- Participation in a full software project's cycle: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- Experience using modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, Redux, SystemJS)
- Some experience in Node.js or willingness to learn :)
- MySQL, desirable experience with ORMs, e.g. Sequelize
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA
- Some experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools (e.g. Jasmine, Karma, Jest)
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
What you can expect:
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cosy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
If you think you will thrive in the team, don't hesitate and apply! Our Recruiter Dominik will share with you more on a quick telephone chat.