As a Full-stack JS Developer, you would get to work on various web and mobile-based solutions. We have a few ongoing projects where your expertise would be indispensable. You will collaborate closely with all the parties involved: developers, customers and management. You would play a key role in assuring our customers are satisfied with qualified service by expanding our products and keeping them on the highest technical level. You would help your colleagues with solving blocking problems and spread your knowledge across the organization.
Salary: Up to 18 000 UoP B2B / possibility of UoP
Location: 100% remotely
Recruitment process: At least 2 online meetings (around 2h);
- Analyzing complex solutions,
- Suggesting changes and/or new features,
- Applying design patterns in every day's work,
- Building public Internet-facing web applications,
- Taking responsibility both for maintenance tasks and the development of new features,
- Participation in a full software project's cycle: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- Practical experience with responsive/mobile web development
- Understanding of modern front-end tools (e.g. Webpack, Redux, SystemJS)
- Familiarity with Git and team collaboration tools e.g. Github, Gitlab, JIRA)
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks and tools (e.g. Jasmine, Karma, Jest)
- Highly capable communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Understanding of full-stack web development
What you can expect:
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker.
- Salary in line with the market
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to work 100% remotely - but if it's not for you, see below:
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair
- Spacious and cosy office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
If you think you will thrive in the team, don't hesitate and apply! Our Recruiter Dominik will share with you more on a quick telephone chat.