Our customer is a US-based company from Stamford, Connecticut. The company is a leading SaaS technology provider to the shipping industry. With it's new office in Kraków is looking for an experienced
Location: Kraków center (Poland)
Salary range: 13 000 – 18 000 PLN gross
Employment type: employment contract or B2B
- development, testing, documentation and maintenance of scalable, secure, reliable client-side and server-side applications.
- data analysis and application integrations
- communicate in a clear and professional manner with internal and external clients in both verbal and/or written context.
- exhibiting initiative to enhance development, testing, maintenance, requirement, specification and all other facets of the software development life cycle methodology.
- we are a very collaborative environment and the application developer must be able to work effectively in a scrum team
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Problem Solving/Debugging
- C# and ASP.NET
- Knockout.js / jQuery
- T-SQL development with stored procedures
- English B2/C1