Full-stack .NET Developer (Norwegian start-up)
We support recruitment activities for a Norwegian software company, which creates dedicated software for its clients in Europe. The company name is revealed from the very beginning of the process - feel free to reach out to us!
We are looking for a Full-stack .NET developer experienced in developing web-based solutions. You will develop digital products and service-based platforms for our customers in Scandinavia. In this role, you will work closely with Front-end Developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality web solutions.
Stack: C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, good to have React.
Salary: up to 17 000 gross UoP / B2B possible
Location: Krakow, Krupnicza st.
Recruitment process: 2-step, online process. It is going to take around 3 hours in summary.
- Designing, building, and implementing web applications and technology platforms for our customers in Scandinavia.
- Working in an environment where software quality matters and where continuous delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA.
- Cooperating with people full of curiosity and a passion for software development.
- Being a part of the organization without hierarchy and endless processes.
An ideal candidate is a person who has a good understanding of the web platform and experience in creating web applications; knows the software development lifecycle; is open to new technologies and tools; wants to develop and values high-quality code.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design.
- Good understanding of web platforms.
- C# and .NET Framework.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC/WebApi.
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. VSTS, Gitlab, JIRA).
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Experience working with cloud services (e.g. Azure, AWS).
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver.
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills.
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice).
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair.
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more.
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons.
- The kitchen is full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- Salary in line with the market.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.