Full-stack .NET Developer (Regular / Senior)
We support recruitment activities for a Norwegian software company, which creates dedicated software for their clients in Europe. The company name is revealed from the very beginning of the process - feel free to reach out to us!
We are looking for a Full-stack .NET developer experienced in developing web-based solutions. You will develop digital products and service-based platforms for our customers in Scandinavia. In this role, you will work closely with Front-end Developers and collaborate with other team members to deliver high-quality web solutions.
An ideal candidate is a person who has a good understanding of the web platform and experience in creating web applications; knows the software development lifecycle, and is open to new technologies and tools. Moreover, someone who wants to keep developing and values high-quality code.
Stack: C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, good to have React;
Salary: 14 000 -18 000 PLN gross UoP / B2B (with more $) possible;
Location: Krakow, Krupnicza st.;
Recruitment process: 2-step, online process. It is going to take around 3 hours in summary.
- Designing, building, and implementing web applications and technology platforms for our customers in Scandinavia,
- Working in an environment where software quality matters and where continuous delivery, performance, or security are part of our DNA,
- Cooperating with people full of curiosity and a passion for software development,
- Being a part of an organization without hierarchy and endless processes.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills,
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design,
- Good understanding of web platforms,
- C# and .NET Framework,
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC/WebApi,
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. VSTS, Gitlab, JIRA),
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis.
What you can expect:
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver,
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills,
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice),
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair,
- Spacious and cosy office space in the heart of old Kraków,
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely,
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more,
- Individual English lessons with a native speaker, Norwegian lessons,
- The kitchen is full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit,
- Salary in line with the market,
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.