MOTIFE is a Krakow-based consulting startup. We help international tech companies set up their presence in Poland. From setting up the office, through recruitment of teams to interim operations management, we provide an end-to-end service to help foreign firms kick-start their subsidiaries in Poland.
In response to the rapid growth, we are looking for a HR&Administration Specialist to join our team in Krakow.
You will be responsible for HR and administration processes at small subsidiaries of our clients, international IT companies.
Location: Krakow, Krupnicza
Salary range: Up to 9 000 PLN gross
Contract type: Permanent contract (UoP) or B2B
Working model: Hybrid (3 days on-site / 2 days remote)
- HR processes (inc. onboarding, offboarding, attendance tracking, benefits management, health and safety processes, payroll approvals, creating policies and procedures)
- Administration processes (inc. fixed assets management, handling incoming/outgoing mail and courier, office inventory, access control administration, purchasing and office vendor relationships )
- Performing administrative tasks related to finance (inc. invoices verification/approval, updating internal budgets, supporting budget planning, expenses management)
- Managing paper/digital documents (inc. employment and B2B contracts, legal and vendor/supplier agreements)
- Keeping HR company’s systems up to date (both internal and external)
- Handling day-to-day issues and queries related to the office
- Organizing company events, lunches etc.
- Proven working experience in a similar role (min. 2 years)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Working proficiency in Polish and English
- Experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in an international environment
- Prior experience with working in start-up environment and finance processes will be an advantage
The perfect fit for this role has:
- High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one
- Proactive and “can-do" attitude
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and attention to detail
- Willingness to work in a start-up environment.
What you can expect:
- A friendly startup environment where you have a real influence on the services we deliver
- Competitive package (employment contract, medical insurance, life insurance, sports card, snacks in the office and more)
- Support of your professional development through e.g. training budget, weekly English lessons, and a mini library
- Possibility to work remotely and flexible working hours
- Work in start-up and a truly international environment
- An opportunity to grow and learn
- Cosy office space in the centre of Krakow