Java Developer (Mid/Senior)
It's INNOVATION! It's REVOLUTION! It's UNICORN!
And it's time for YOU to join this amazing $1 billion project.
We are seeking mid-level and senior developers who will play an important part in the agile development team to develop a cloud-based high availability platform for the Food-Tech industry. The startup from Dubai takes care of all the operations from the preparation of food to its delivery and it works with more than 200 brands!
If you've ever wanted to know what the dark kitchen concept is - this is an opportunity to find out more!
Stack: Java, Spring Boot, REST API, OOP, Clean Code, SQL/NoSQL, TDD/BDD, Microservices,
Salary: Depending on the level of expertise, our client offers:
Mid-level: 13 500 - 20 000 net. B2B + ESOP + 26 days holidays paid,
Senior: 18 000 – 26 000 net. B2B + ESOP + 26 days holidays paid,
Location: Hybrid (1 or 2 days a week from office in Cracow), possibility to work from Dubai,
Recruitment process: 3-step online process: technical interview + live coding + bar raiser interview.
Working in the Tech Hub located in Kraków, Poland to help to bring the software solutions to a whole new level of experience and reliability. You will be highly engaged at every stage of the development of the solution, starting with drilling down the business requirements with the Product Owner, through implementation and delivery to end up with supporting our solution working on prod. We expect you to be able to manage your time and priorities on your own and be able to prepare solutions in many small chunks over a period of time.
Very good knowledge of:
- Java 8/11,
- Application integration with REST/JSON and messaging,
- Relational and non-relational databases,
- Tools and platforms supporting software development (Maven, Gitlab),
- Methodologies and tools supporting the quality of developed software (tests, code reviews, CI/CD),
- good communications skills, experience in an Agile environment.
You will be a perfect match for this position if you know of
- Event-driven architecture,
- Kafka, Confluent Schema Registry,
- Docker, Kubernetes,
- AWS Cloud,
- DDD, Hexagonal Architecture,
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, ElasticSearch,
- Creating highly efficient and scalable solutions,
- Diagnosing and solving production environment issues.
What's in it for you
- No legacy and expanded tech stack,
- Flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office and from home,
- Form of employment - you choose, in case of B2B we pay for your 26 days holidays,
- Top-notch equipment: high-end MacBook Pros plus additional accessories for your computer,
- Support for your development (growth annual budget available to every employee, internal initiatives: webinars/workshops, knowledge sharing sessions, internal conferences; time for things you are passionate about - Freedom Day),
- Social budget for every team & awaydays,
- Plus other standard perks of IT companies: private medical healthcare, Multisport card, great office with fruit & snacks, English lessons, rented football pitch, referral bonus.
Do you find this offer interesting? Feel comfortable contacting us, our Recruiter will share with you more details.