Mid QA Automation Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for a Mid QA Engineer to join MOTIFE team and support our client – a new international start-up. You will build the team from scratch and help to grow a brand new polish branch to become a key player in the market.
How is it to work with us?
- We like new technologies and innovative approaches to problems,
- We work together to develop solutions,
- We count on ourselves and learn from each other (mentoring, coaching, training sessions),
- We work in the Agile model,
- Code reviews are our everyday life,
- Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration is a standard.
Stack: Java 8/12, SpringBoot, Kafka, Kstreams, Confluent, KSQL, PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle, Elasticsearch, Redshift, IaC, AWS, Containers, Kubernetes,
Salary: 14 000 - 18 000 PLN net B2B
Location: 100% remote (an office available in Rzeszów),
Recruitment process: up to 1,5h of the online interview including technical questions.
What will you do
- Migrations of existing systems to the cloud,
- Development and implementation of data handling systems,
- Building event-based processing solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing,
- Experience in writing test scripts and test automation( 3+ years),
- Experience with Java/Maven/Feature Files,
- Understanding of databases and event-based systems (1+ year),
- Experience with AWS (1+ year),
- Experience of E2E tests,
- Agile environment experience.
What you can expect
- No legacy and expanded tech stack,
- Flextime and flexplace: adjust your daily schedule to your individual needs, work from the office and home,
- Your chosen form of employment, in case of B2B we pay for your 26 days holidays,
- Top-notch equipment: high-end MacBook Pro/Dell XPS/Surface Pro,
- Support for your development (growth annual budget available to every employee, internal initiatives: webinars/workshops, knowledge sharing sessions),
- Plus other standard perks of IT companies: private medical healthcare, Multisport card.c