Multilingual Customer Support Specialist
Our customer is an international company with more than 100 employees worldwide which operates in the IT industry. The company is present in several countries, currently building its presence in Cracow, Poland.
We are excited to announce that we are looking for a Senior Customer Support Services Specialist to our Support Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing our first and second line support as an experienced individual who will be also the first contact point for less experienced team mates.
- Supporting the platform’s end users at every stage of the dispute
- Analysing and summarising the automatic answers and rating tickets
- Analysing problematic bookings and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to:
- Providing a satisfying answer to our end-users’ requests and feedback in a timely manner.
- Collecting useful data to base our suggestions and decisions upon
- Coordinating, monitoring, managing team daily responsibilities in a dedicated tool “Zendesk”, ensuring all required setups are up to date by performing the admin Zendesk role on a daily basis.
- Contributing to our product and operations improvement
- Raising insights and suggestions to qualified teams to improve both our working conditions and the quality of our users’ experience
- Using the experience and process knowledge to train and develop other team mates
- Taking part in building our support solution
- Creating and maintaining content to back-up the provided support (help center articles, answers…)
- Identifying loopholes and bottlenecks in the processes; suggest and implement scalable solutions.
- Fluency (written / spoken) in German and English
- Minimum 1,5 Year of experience in Customer or Supplier Support / Help Desk facing role
- Customer-focused and data-driven mindset
- Proactive problem-solver not afraid to take initiatives
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Microsoft office, Jira and Zendesk experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Budget for professional qualifications and training if needed
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
Remote recruitment process.