.NET Developer - Medtech Industry
One of our global clients is searching for a Software Developer to join an international team of 20+ developers, architects and specialists located across three sites (Denmark, France, and Poland). We are looking for both senior developers and talented junior developers appreciating team diversity.
You will play a very important role in improving and developing a software platform for supporting our most modern and highly complex hearing implants. The software products you will be working with, are developed for our professional customers (hearing care professionals) who use it from initial surgery to the individual fine tuning of our hearing implants. It is a desktop application, but mobile apps and cloud-based solutions play a growing part of our deliveries. The current structure of the Polish office feature development scrum team of 4 developers and specialists, with a cozy working space located in Wroclaw – Krzyki area.
Stack: C# / .NET, WPF , XAML
Location: Remote (from Wroclaw).
Salary: 15 000 – 19 000 PLN Gross UoP or 16 000 – 20 000 PLN +VAT net on B2B
Recruitment process: 1 on-line technical interview.
- Developing C# .NET desktop application - software for the hearing implant fitting SW (Standard Walker),
- Working in a regulated environment in line with Agile methodologies,
- You will join and interact with an enthusiastic international team,
- Working directly with the cochlear hearing implant that has real impact on other people lives,
- Following the development circle from A-Z, which will allow you to see results on a short-term basis,
- Being flexible and independent in certain situations.
- 3+ years of work experience with software design, development, and documentation,
- Hands-on experience with .NET technology stack with focus on application development using C#, WPF, XAML,
- Strong foundation in design of complex software interfacing with firmware and hardware,
- Ability to develop and mentor team members and guide technical direction of teams for a senior candidate,
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail with a strong focus on quality,
- Understanding of agile development methods and agile software organizations,
- Experience in medical device software development including quality and design control will be a big plus,
- Knowledge of design control standards and regulations will be a bonus – e.g. FDA QSR, GMP, ISO13485, IEC 62304, IEC 62366, ISO 14971.
What you can expect:
- Possibility to work remotely
- Private healthcare (Medicover),
- Gym pass (Multisport),
- Life insurance,
- Training budget,
- International trips to other sites/conferences
You don't have to meet all requirements. Want to know more? Just hit the APPLY button.