.Net Web Developer (Global Web Development Team)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Cracow’s city center and searches for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Salary range: up to 18 000 PLN gross
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Szlak Street, Cracow
Remote working: 1 day/week
We are looking for a Software Developer with experience building .NET/C# web applications
Global Web Development team focuses on client onboarding and servicing. The world of client onboarding is changing at a rapid pace and so is the client expectation and behavior. It offers tremendous opportunity to build new, frictionless, customer-friendly Onboarding Solutions through client-facing web applications and flexible APIs.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Cracow to deliver new components or updates of the website system that is developed in United States.
- You, our ideal candidate will have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design.
- They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- You will be expected to work closely with front-end developer to add and flush out dynamic features to web components.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Programming & Design
- 3-5 years of .Net web application development
ASP.net / MVC
- SQL Server - TSQL.
- Prior experience with Azure hosting.
- MS Visual Studio and TFS/BitBucket.
- Strong knowledge on web concepts (end to end).
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to test your code and write unit tests.
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis.
Nice to have:
- Experience with supporting high traffic public websites, SEO concepts etc.
- Knowledge or working experience of .NET Core.
- Experience with any CMS software like Sitecore, DNN, Umbraco etc., (sitecore preferable).
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people.
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills.
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with.
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair.
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Cracow.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport).
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, a.nd fresh fruit.
- Salary in line with the market.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.