We support recruitment activities for a US-based company which specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and searches for talented professionals to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Client's online trading business in a fast paced and varied role. The Project Manager works within the Project Management Office to help deliver our exciting portfolio, which ranges from technology led change to business transformation. This is an opportunity for Project Manager with initial PM experience eager to grow amid increasing scope and impact of assignments.
Salary range: 15 000 – 17 000 PLN gross
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Szlak Street, Cracow / remote working possible
Recruitment process: 2 online meetings (around 2h)
What you will be doing?
- Capable of successfully leading project streams to deliver projects across a range of technology led and business operating model scenarios
- Self-starter with focus on the next best step in a project
- Efficiently working with Programme Manager on large scale projects and programmes
- Working with variety of talents from Business, thru Compliance to Technology teams towards successful delivery of the projects
- Experience of applying industry recognized project management methodology (e.g. Traditional and Agile) to achieve successful delivery of medium to large scale projects within agreed tolerances of time, cost and quality
- Capturing clear and attainable project objectives to ensure delivery to time, cost, benefits quality and scope.
- Capturing project/stream plans, risks and progress
- contributing to effective financial and progress reporting and forecasting
- Learning and working within the delivery framework ensuring that all required documentation is produced, control gates are passed and all necessary approvals are in place
- Communicating with stakeholders on plans, progress, decisions and risks
- 2 years of experience of leading projects from brief through to end delivery
- Experience as a (junior) PM in IT projects in finance branch
- Appetite to rapidly learn our technology, processes and procedures and manage projects independently
- Readiness to grow as a professional PM by embracing PM responsibilities and trainings
- Strong communications capabilities, decision making and problem-solving skills, lateral thinking, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience of Project Management methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Experience of working in Financial Services
- Knowledge of English at the C1 level (international team)
- Proven experience of positive interactions with peers across cultures and regions
- Proven ability identify project risks and issues
- Professional Project Management qualification (MSP, Prince2, APM, PMI etc) advantageous
- Experience of working in a regulatory environment
If you think you might thrive in the team, we would love to hear from you. Just hit the apply button!