QA Automation Engineer (Web Development)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer with an experience of building test harnesses and automated tests to join our Web Development team. The Web Development team is responsible for the client-facing web applications and internal API’s to provide client acquisition, onboarding, and servicing solutions. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
Stack: .NET, C#, Selenium, Restful APIs, TFS, T-SQL
Salary: 15 000 - 17 000 PLN (permanent UoP or B2B for 12 months)
Location: Szlak St. Krakow OR 100% remotely
Recruitment process: 2 on-line technical interviews (about 2h in total)
- Working in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the onboarding system.
- Contributing to the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- Taking an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, DEV and other QA engineers.
- Building upon Unit Tests using .Net technology stack (C#/Selenium/Specflow) provided by the developers to ensure strong automated functional and integration coverage of new features while also ensuring up to date automated regression coverage for existing features.
- Around 5 years of QA experience working on web and mobile-based applications
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming & Design
- Extensive automation testing experience on .Net stack, on web and mobile applications
- Ability to build and maintain automation frameworks using .Net/C#/Selenium
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- MS Visual Studio and TFS
- SQL Server - TSQL
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
- Compensation package including tax-deductible expenses.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass.
- Challenging projects.
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of old Krakow.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.
You don't have to know everything. Don't hesitate and apply. Our Recruiter Dominik will give you more insight!