QA Engineer (Sitecore)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-center and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
Currently we are looking for a QA Engineer to join a new team dedicated to creating websites based on Sitecore for the company’s products. You will be involved in the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage. Also, you’ll take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have experience of testing web applications based on Sitecore or other CMS and experience performing manual testing and automation on websites and building out content in CMS.
Stack: Sitecore, SOAP, RESTful Web Services, Azure Pipelines/Git, Jenkins
Salary: 18 - 22K PLN net B2B, 12 months contract
Location: Kraków or remote from Poland
Recruitment process: 2 steps online process
- Performing manual testing and automation on websites and building out content in CMS,
- Performing all aspects of quality assurance during the sprint cycles including test strategies, test case documentation, and test execution,
- Creating and maintaining test cases that will be built into automation test when applicable,
- Working with development teams to establish/maintain test environments, including test data and automation framework,
- Providing communication between teams and provide reports in a succinct & complete manner,
- Writing reports for stakeholders to convey the teams progress on given projects/assignments.
- 5-7 years of experience performing manual testing and automation on,
- Experience with any CMS software like Sitecore, DNN, Umbraco, Drupal (Sitecore is highly preferred),
- Ability to analyze requirements (business, functional, technical, and design) to create test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures,
- Technical depth to create and run test scripts that cover a wide variety of scenarios such as smoke, functional, regression, integration, usability and performance testing but not limited to these,
- Experience in software testing stateless platforms (SOAP, RESTful web services or message queue systems),
- Knowledge of writing SQL queries, procedures, Database Development tools and concepts,
- Experience with enterprise tools and CI tools such as, Azure pipelines, Git, Jenkins,
- Working with tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Test Rails to log any bugs and test results.
What you can expect
- Competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity,
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance and lunch vouchers,
- Superior co-working and personal development experience,
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Krakow,
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits.