QA Manual Engineer
We support recruitment for a company developing an original image-streaming technology that is meant to help evolve the way images are published and charged online. They collaborate with the best image startups, publishers and brands on widespread adoption.
We’re looking for a QA Manual Engineer with at least 2 years of experience who will work on the customer-facing parts of their platform to keep it shiny and perfect. You will collaborate with their Developers and the wider team (some people are based in Poland). We want to encourage applying people with a deep understanding of testing web platforms and the ones who want to extend the skillset in test automation.
Stack: API testing, TestRail, Postman; nice to have: WebDriverIO/Selenium, Jenkins;
Salary: 8 - 11 000 PLN net B2B -> check additional benefits below;
Location: 100% remotely from Poland;
Recruitment process: 2 online meetings + assignment (about 2h in total).
- Manual tеsting of UI and API in wеb products,
- Prеparing tеst data and documеntation,
- Pеrforming rеquirements analysis, tеst planning, tеst-casе prеparation, tеst еxеcution and tеst-closurе activitiеs,
- Coopеration with thе Dеvеlopmеnt and Product tеams throughout thе еntirе lifе cyclе of thе product rеlеasеs
- Extеnding and improving automation tеsts,
- Gеtting involvеd in Tеst Automation tasks - if you havе thе propеr skillsеt you can do it from thе vеry bеginning.
- Solid understanding of QA best practices and methodologies,
- Experience in functional testing,
- Hands-on experience in manual testing of web-based applications,
- Experience in API testing,
- Practice in building and maintaining test documentation,
- Experience in cross-browser and cross-platform testing,
- English - B2/C1 level
- A positive, team-playing attitude.
What you can expect:
- Profit-share incentive scheme, with an annual bonus that is up to 25% of the salary,
- Paid holidays - 20 days a year,
- A six-core MacBook Pro with 32GB RAM with all the tools you need,
- Support in professional development, including a training budget,
- The technocratic approach in setting technologies and architecture,
- Working 100% remotely forever!
- Extra English classes if you want to improve your language skills,