We are MOTIFE (motife.com) - a Krakow-based consulting start-up. We help international tech companies set up their presence in Poland. From setting up the office, through recruitment of teams to interim operations management, we provide an end-to-end service to help foreign firms kick-start their subsidiaries in Poland.
Currently, we are looking for an experienced Recruitment Manager with a Tech backgound to head up the recruitment function within MOTIFE.
Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team, hiring managers and our clients, you will be responsible for driving all recruitment initiatives.
You will be reporting to the CEO, and managing and coaching a team of dedicated recruitment professionals to elevate their carers.
Stack: Recruitee, LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office (Word, Excel)
Contract type: permanent or B2B
Location: Krakow, Krupnicza
What you will do:
- Provide leadership to help define and drive company-wide recruitment strategy
- Report and analyse recruitment data and help MOTIFE make data-driven decisions
- Work closely with Marketing Team to define and drive communication and Employer Branding strategy
- Help to implement EVP for the company and continuously work on MOTIFE brand awareness on the local market
Care for People
- Manage, coach and support members of the recruitment team in achieving their goals
- Provide leadership and drive a culture of joy and engagement, quality and growth within the team
- Be a part of the recruitment team and ensure good communication
- Support the team when needed
- Constantly improve recruitment processes and systems
- Working closely with our client and building long lasting business relationships
- Being a Brand Ambassador and working towards new contracts and business opportunities
You are a leader who cares about people, their well being and you know how to enable your team to reach their goals.
- You are a great communicator and you enjoy building relationships
- You use data to drive your decisions
- You are proactive and are always looking to make things better
- You want to play a key role in the future success of MOTIFE and you will easily get involved in strategic initiatives that contribute to a company's growth
It would be perfect if you
have at least 5+ years of professional, hands-on recruiting experience, with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
- have mulitiple experiences working strategically and leading projects
- have managed and coached a small recruitment team
- have worked on recruitment projects in tech industry - especially while building the entire Software Engineering teams
- have knowledge of local labor law.
- have proficiency in written & spoken English (C1+).
- have willingness to work in a start-up environment..
What you can expect:
- High level of responsibility and autonomy from day one.
- Support of your professional development through e.g. training/conference budget, weekly English lessons, and a mini-library.
- A friendly start-up environment where you have a real influence on the services we deliver.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Possibility to work remotely (during pandemic 100%).
- Competitive package (medical insurance, life insurance, sports card, snacks in the office, and more).
Other things to know:
- We have a cozy office in the city center (Krupnicza st.) with a roof terrace and a great view.
- We encourage every person to participate in areas of interest throughout the organization. We are not limiting ourselves to the area of expertise, we go beyond!
- We have regular team meetings and other activities (e.g. lunches, shooting ranges, massages). Also, we are good at organizing parties ;).
If you think you might thrive in the team, we would love to hear from you. Just hit the apply button!