We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and searches for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Salary range: up to 25 000 PLN
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Remote working: fully remote/Kraków
We are looking for a Salesforce Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience building Salesforce.com applications and solutions to join our Salesforce Solutions team in our new office in Kraków. The Salesforce Solutions team is responsible for supporting the internal operations teams for client onboarding, servicing, and payments, as well as, partner management, and marketing CRM, through native and customized solutions. You will be working as part of a cross-functional team focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
- developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements, and company goals
- managing daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- providing innovative solutions leveraging Salesforce’s
- designing and developing new functionality based on business requirements and create test classes and perform required testing on new development
- performing code reviews and ensure development adheres to standards and review and adjust system settings to proper visibility and security
- creating and implementing technical designs based on functional specifications.
- providing technical assistance and end-user troubleshooting for bug fixes, enhancements, and “how-to” assistance
- 3+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience with Aura / Lightning Web Components
- Knowledge of SOQL / SOSL
- Solid understanding of core salesforce.com data model
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Bonus points for:
- Salesforce developer certification
- Experience with .NET, T-SQL, Git and/or SVN
- WeChat integration experience
- competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance, and lunch vouchers
- superior co-working and personal development experience
- spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits