We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for a Scrum Master who will be responsible for managing a variety of complex projects in both IT and Business areas working to Agile Methodologies. You will be joining our talented and diverse Platform TradingAPI and Dealing Administration teams in our new office in Kraków. The TradingAPI team works on the company public REST APIs and streaming technologies. They are responsible for the performance, stability and reliability of these APIs. Our REST API team is to focus on producing highly scalable APIs which can handle low latency and high load.
Stack: Azure DevOps (TFS), Visual Studio, GIT, JIRA,
Salary: up to 17 000 PLN gross (UoP or more on B2B)
Location: Krakow, Szlak st.
Recruitment process: 2 online technical interviews
- Organizing and Facilitating daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint planning, pre-planning and release planning, showcases and other S-related meetings
- Providing management with high-level tracking tools to monitor progress on and across multiple workstreams.
- Tracking and communicating team velocity & sprint/release progress
- Supporting the product development process
- Maintaining process documentation
- Driving Agile Methodologies throughout teams - ensuring the development teams are practising the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility.
- Strong experience as a Scrum Master in the software product world
- Certified Scrum Master, Professional Scrum Master, Coach or relative proven experience
- Extensive Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP)
- Proven Exposure to managing Software Development Projects
- Expert knowledge of Agile Project & Programme management
- Advanced Agile mentoring, coaching and reporting skills
- Thorough understanding of the SDLC
- Experience with using and configuring Jira
- Knowledge of TFS, Visual Studio, Git and Teamcity concepts
- Understanding of Deployment process
- Work in a startup environment full of experienced developers
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience