Scrum Master/Technical Product Manager
We support recruitment activities for a Silicon Valley startup focusing on building next-generation AI technology for the talent acquisition industry.
Salary: up to 16 000 PLN
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Wadowicka Street, Cracow
As a typical startup, the team members often wear multiple hats to design and build features while moving the business forward. The main responsibility for this role will include being the day-to-day Scrum Master across multiple small development teams as well as working with the teams on technical requirements for a variety of projects.
As the Technical Product Manager, you will work alongside the product and engineering teams to define the technical requirements of different products and business initiatives. You will utilize your technical depth and data-driven approach to deconstruct complex business objectives into a set of clear and concise requirements for our development team.
As the Scrum Master, you are accountable for delivering key product features using agile principles, processes, and tools. You will execute sprint planning, conduct daily scrum meetings, prepares retrospectives, etc. to support the successful delivery of product backlog work items. In addition to owning the Scrum Master duties for a team, this position is instrumental in driving cohesive agile practices across the organization.
Technical Product Management Responsibilities
- Research, understand and analyze customer and product needs and expectations
- Prepare and document detailed product requirements based for the engineering team
- Define business and technical requirements for product features
- Own partner integrations with 3rd party platforms
- Contribute to product knowledge documentation
Scrum Master Responsibilities
- Lead sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos. Facilitate daily stand-ups and monitor sprint progress
- Partner with stakeholders in grooming and maintaining the product backlog, track and remove impediments
- Work with business delivery team members to break down deliverables into epics, user stories, and tasks
- Supports a culture of continuous process improvement through sprint retrospectives and key indicators around team performance
- 2+ years' experience as a technical product manager or scrum master.
- Certification for a Scrum Master (CSM) required.
- Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant areas required
- In-depth experience with web-services API implementations
- Expert-level experience with JIRA, Confluence and other agile methodology tools as well as an in-depth understanding of agile methodologies, and up-to-date industry standards and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to drive progress and communicate concisely across business delivery teams, both technical and non-technical.
- work in a small team and be a part of a startup environment full of growth-oriented people
- a team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills
- work for an inclusive company that highly values equality and openness
- ability to choose the equipment you work with (MacBook Pro or Windows equivalent)
- options to travel to the U.S. to HQ in San Jose, CA or Austin, TX
- professional training budget per each employee
- competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (MultiSport)
- competitive salary with bonus structure