We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and searches for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Szlak Street, Cracow
Remote working: 1 day/week
We are looking for a software developer with 3-5 years of experience building Web applications to join our Platforms team in our new office in Kraków. The platform's team is responsible to develop trading platforms using the in house API and top of the frontend technologies. They also integrate with internal and third-party solutions. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
- Ideal candidates have a good understanding of web application development, financial domain, streaming, etc. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- Perform detailed requirements, design and code reviews to ensure thorough due diligence is applied.
- Understand individual business requirements in order to design, develop and test effective solutions.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that sprint plans and work estimates are accurate at all times so that reliable delivery estimates can be reported.
- Take responsibility for analysis, design, and development to ensure due diligence is applied consistently to all software changes.
- Implement test and behavior-driven approaches and provide support to QA in both manual and automated testing.
- Ensure software releases support continuous build and automated deployment practices.
- Provide prompt and knowledgeable assistance to business continuity and platform operations whenever requested.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.