Senior Frontend Developer (Web Trading)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer with experience of building web applications to join our Platform's team in our new office in Kraków. The Platform's team is responsible for developing trading platforms using the in-house API. They also integrate with internal and third-party solutions. You will be working as part of a Scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
Salary: up to 22 000 net B2B - 12 months
Location: Kraków, Szlak st. / 100% remotely
Recruitment process: 2 online technical interviews (around 2h in total)
- You will be part of a self-contained agile team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the trading platform that is developed in the USA (East Coast), United Kingdom
- You will have a real influence on what we build and how we build it and contribute to the growth of a high-performing
quality-focused team, which relies on trust, shared responsibility, and self-organization
- Ideal candidates have a good understanding of front-end application development, financial domain, streaming etc. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will participate in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers.
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide Unit Tests to sustain quality and regression coverage as well as you will support QA with integration testing fixtures to support automated testing.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required
- A true problem-solver.
- Proficiency one of the well-known frameworks, like Angular or React.
- An open and curious mind - you’re Keen to experiment and see opportunities where others don’t.
- Keen to learn new skills that go beyond your technical skills, master the ones you already know and share this knowledge with others.
- Act as a true authority in frontend-related matters and promote best practices across the organization.
- Ability to communicate in English on a daily basis.
What you can expect:
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, gym pass and up to 10% yearly bonus
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of Krakow.
- Working remotely all the time, even after the pandemic.
- Possibility to grow within the organisation
- Extra bonus: Autorskie Koszty Uzyskania Przychodu
You don't have to meet all requirements. Want to know more? Just hit APPLY and our Recruiter Dominik will tell you more about the opportunity!