Senior Full-stack Engineer - .NET
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for a Senior Full-stack Engineer with 5+ years of commercial experience in building .NET web applications to join our Web Development team in our new office in Kraków. The Web Development team is responsible for the client-facing web applications and internal API’s to provide client acquisition, onboarding, and servicing solutions. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
- REST WebAPIs, ActiveMQ,
- MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking,
- Visual Studio 2019 with ReSharper,
- TFS and Git (Bitbucket),
- TeamCity, Powershell,
- NUnit, Moq,
Salary: Around 20 000 PLN gross UoP (or B2B + negotiable);
Location: Krakow, Szlak st.;
Recruitment process: 2 online meetings with a live test (2h in total).
- Working in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in the United Kingdom and Poland,
- Responsibility for RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. Experience with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage is strongly desired,
- Taking an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA and other developers,
- Providing all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage,
- Maintaining a high level of conduct, ethical standards and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English),
- Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise-level applications serving multiple end-users and including exposure of full SDLC,
- 5+ years of commercial .NET web application development,
- 3+ years of database development,
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling and tuning,
- Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing,
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures,
- Experience in a service-oriented architecture,
- Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies,
- DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines,
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates.
What you can expect:
- Competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity + "autorskie koszty",
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance and lunch vouchers,
- Superior co-working and personal development experience,
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków,
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits,
Our Recruiter Dominik will help you with getting more insight into this role. Just hit apply button, and we’ll get back to you.