Senior iOS Engineer (remote)
We support recruitment activities for an American LA-based start-up who is the owner of a unique product - a short-form content platform that puts creators first and empowers them to capture, create, share, and monetize! The platform idea is to build a service is for creators, by creators. The start-up has been founded by a movement of creators including famous YouTubers. Want to know more? Hit apply button and our recruitment team will share more insight.
We're looking for an individual that strives for excellence and doesn’t settle for mediocrity or norms. If you want to work amongst the top-tiered engineers to continue to disrupt whole markets and industries - this is a place for you!
Stack: Swift, RxSwift / Reswift / ReactiveSwift, JSON, XML, Realm, Core Data, MongoDB
Salary: up to 17 000 net on B2B.
Location: 100% remotely
Recruitment process: 3-step on-line process (interviews should take approximately 2.5 hours in total).
- Writing clean and maintainable code that scales
- Contributing to architecture, building, maintaining, and scaling efficient, reusable, and reliable Swift/SwiftUI code.
- Building the greatest native app infrastructure and microservices to support high traffic volumes and requests for our iOS product(s)
- Utilizing your knowledge and putting it into the actions in terms of data exchanges (JSON, XML), Realm, Core Data, MongoDB, etc.
- Identifying bottlenecks, bugs, and technical debt, but also eliminating all unusual obstacles/challenges
- Taking an active part in developing a brand new product by frequent participation in team meeting that can happen late evening/night hours due to time zone difference
- Around 4 years of production experience RxSwift / Reswift / ReactiveSwift or similar Single Flux framework for Swift OR 2 years of React Native and 2 years of Native Swift
- Experience with OOP, MVC, MVVM and software design patterns
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or experience equivalent to a bachelor's degree or higher
- High tolerance for a fast-paced creative environment, rapid iterations, large data-driven, best performance practices, and more
- The ability to not rely on open-sourced and/or existing solutions - being able to approach challenging problems with non-existing or invented creative solutions
- Proven experience with SwiftUI would be a plus
- Benefits package including private healthcare (Medicover), gym pass (Multisport), and life insurance.
- Flexible work schedule (you can start whenever you want but be ready to participate frequent night calls with the team from LA, California).
- 100% remote working time
- Multicultural environment.
If you think you might thrive in the team, we would love to hear from you. Just hit the apply button!