Senior IT Recruiter
In MOTIFE (https://motife.com) we help international tech companies set up their presence in Poland. From setting up the office, through recruitment of teams to interim operations management, we provide an end-to-end service to help foreign firms kick-start their subsidiaries.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior IT Recruiter to join our growing team in Krakow. We are a small, agile team of dedicated recruitment professionals with a strong willingness to grow and master our skills. Operating in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, we are looking for a helping hand with outgoing recruitment processes.
Stack: Recruitee, LinkedIn Recruiter, MS Office.
Salary: up to 9 500 PLN gross on an employment contract or equivalent on B2B contract + performance bonus.
Recruitment process: screening call + 3-step process (2x interview, 1x recruitment task).
What will you be doing?
- Sourcing for relevant talents using different sources (LinkedIn, Google, Github, etc.), building talent pools, candidate screening - min. 60% of working time.
- Writing documentation and being responsible for other administrative tasks (role briefings, recruitment screens, job descriptions, feedbacks) - 20% of working time.
- Cooperating with clients to adapt to their changing needs and requirements - 10% of working time.
- Having dedicated time for self-development and other activities (e.g. additional projects) - 10% of working time.
- 4+ years of experience in end-to-end IT recruitment, preferably in an agency environment.
- Previous experience in using Recruitee or any other ATS.
- Strong interest in the IT area.
- Ambitious, goal-oriented, able to work in a fast-paced environment, willing to learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency in English (B2+).
Other things to know:
- We have a cozy office in the city center (Krupnicza st.) with a roof terrace and a great view.
- We encourage every person to participate in areas of interest throughout the organization. We are not limiting ourselves to the area of expertise, we go beyond!
- We have regular team meetings and other activities (e.g. lunches, shooting ranges, massages). Also, we are good at organizing parties ;).
What you can expect:
- Support of your professional development through e.g. training/conference budget, weekly English lessons, and a mini-library
- Flexible work schedule
- Possibility to work remotely (during pandemic up to 100%)
- Private healthcare (Medicover), gym pass (Multisport), life insurance
If you think you might thrive in the team, we would love to hear from you. Just hit the apply button!