Senior Java Software Developer
It is really happening! We're looking for Senior Java Software Developer who will join our client and help with support of one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe.
As a Senior Java Software Developer, you will mainly develop features and contribute to the backend of digital investment platform. You will, with a strong sense of ownership, ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhancing performance and designing and developing creative, compelling, and cutting-edge systems that support our operations.
Stack: Java11+, Spring, Postgres, REST API, Docker, Kubernetes, message-oriented middleware (Kafka), CI/CD, AWS,
Salary: up to 22 000 PLN gross UoP / up to 26 000 net B2B,
Location: Hybrid (1 or 2 days a week from office in Cracow),
Recruitment process: 2-step online process: coding test + technical conversation.
- Design and develop scalable, resilient, message-driven services using Java as a programming language,
- Write clean and correct code with high test coverage and extensive testing,
- Contribute to conversational development, disseminating information to the rest of the team,
- Optimise systems to ensure reliability, performance, scalability and maintainability,
- Guide and mentor other team members.
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development with Java 11+, Micronaute, Spring boot or other frameworks,
- Knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases, preferably Postgres,
- Practical knowledge of Docker/Container technologies like Kubernetes,
- Experience creating and maintaining publicly available REST APIs,
- Practical knowledge in using message-oriented middleware (Kafka),
- Know-how in using CI/CD,
- Familiarity with AWS will be advantageous.
What's for you:
- Private medical healthcare,
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary,
- Individual stock option plan,
- Exclusive premiums on our platform,
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities,
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships,
- Latest hardware,
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco),
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!),
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip,
- Flexible working hours.
Do you find this offer interesting? Feel comfortable to contact us, our Recruiter will share with you more details.