Senior .NET Developer
We support recruitment activities for our client who working mostly for Norwegian coustomers. Company achieving their goal of creating the best digital solutions and long-term value for their customers by utilising deep knowledge, autonomy, openness, generosity and cooperation.
Stack: .NET, .Net Core, Azure Cloud, Gitlab, JIRA, Java Script
Salary: UoP: 14000-18000 PLN/month, B2B: 110-145 PLN/h
Recruitment process: 1st interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview, 2nd interview (remote): 30min. HR conversation & 1h technical interview
As a Senior .NET Developer, you will join a greenfield project for our client - North Kitchen. North Kitchen is a Norwegian startup company that sells innovative and smart kitchen interiors. Right now North Kitchen team is growing to start the development of new solutions like product configurators or IoT platforms.
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills;
- Strong hands-on experience with modern web technologies based on Microsoft technology stack including .NET Core (or .NET Framework);
- Good knowledge of cloud services (preferably Azure Cloud);
- Willingness to test your code;
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery;
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams;
- Familiarity with team collaboration tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, Gitlab, JIRA);
- Strong communication and collaboration skills;
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English.
Nice to have:
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people who want to have an impact on the services we deliver;
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills;
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including health care, multi-sport, and more;
- Permanent contract or B2B;
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely to a large extent;
- Ability to choose the equipment you work with (Dell XPS/MacBook Pro and two monitors for every employee + favourite gear of your choice);
- Standing desk and ergonomic chair;
- English and Norwegian lessons included in work hours;
- Budget for integration;
- Company lunches once a week;
- Time and money for self-development;
- Barbecue on the roof with a view;
- Possibility to spend holiday in France in our company castle hotel.