Senior .NET Developer - Advanced Platforms Development Team
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company which specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience. Therefore, they launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city centre and search for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Stack: .NET, C#/VB.NET, NUnit, MS Visual Studio.
Salary: up to 18 000 PLN gross (we can do B2B);
Recruitment process: 3-step, online process. It is going to take around 3.5 hours in summary.
We are looking for experienced .Net engineers to join in a journey in the world of trading platforms and delivering the best possible solutions that enhance our customer experience and help them achieve their financial goals.
The team is looking after integration between internal systems to provide full trading functionality. The current system is based on Windows Services, so you will have a chance to participate in developing the same services under .Net Core/K8s with the use of ActiveMQ.
The team is responsible for the performance, stability, and reliability of solutions from inception to delivery of the product. Therefore, you will be a part of the designing process to ensure the best possible outcome.
- Develop highly performant .Net Core/K8s solutions, maintain legacy solutions based on Windows Services until the migration to K8s is complete.
- Actively participate in the entire Software Development Life Cycle up to release to live following Agile methodologies and ATDD approach.
- Investigate the root cause of issues and anomalies, provide solutions and improvements to avoid them in future.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Work in Agile manner with Scrum.
- Interact with other teams and function within the business or technology department to come up with the best solution for the task at hand.
- Strong focus on solution design, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure that solutions align with best practices and modern design principles.
- Implement Unit and Integration tests following TDD and BDD, keep test coverage level above 80%
- Participate in improvement of CI/CD process, migration to Docker/K8s, migration from TIBCO to ActiveMQ.
- Utilize effective continuous integration builds and techniques for efficient and agile development.
- Participate in conducting code reviews and design/architecture sessions.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing and team-building exercises.
Understand and adhere to the Gain Capital Change processes.
- Contribute to improving the development process and quality standards across the organization.
- Evaluate tools and software that can be implemented to aid delivery improvement and maximize product quality.
- Continually evaluate new technologies and tools to determine if they could enhance the current offerings and processes.
- Maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Relevant degree or equivalent training.
- Very good knowledge of distributed architectural patterns and experience with development using message brokers.
- Good knowledge of REST architecture and experience in RESTful API development.
- Experience in and good knowledge of multithreading development.
- 4+ years of .NET development.
- Experience with
- Web Services
- .Net Core and Docker/K8s development
- Visual Studio 2019/Resharper
- Experience with TDD practices
- Experience with and good knowledge of MS SQL
- Experience with Agile SDLC methodologies
- Experience with Git
- Strong communication skills
- English B2
Nice to have:
- Experience with Low Latency development.
- Knowledge of CFDs Trading, Spread Betting, and Forex.
- Experience in testing service APIs: Web, REST, SOAP.
- Experience in using TFS, Bitbucket.
- Experience with or knowledge of Scrum.
- Experience in API-to-API integration development.
- Cloud development experience.
- Experience in using SQL Management Studio, Jira, Team City, NUnit/xUnit, ActiveMQ, TIBCO, TREP, NoSQL.
- Competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity.
- Benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance, and lunch vouchers.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków.
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit.