Senior .NET Full-stack Developer (Dealing Administration)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow's city center and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for a Software Engineer or Full-stack Software Engineer who must be strong with object-oriented development methodologies, worked in SPA front-end development and be open to facing challenges and learning new technologies. You will be expected to make an active contribution to modernization process and be prepared to offer ideas and solve problems at every stage of each project.
Working as part of the Dealing Administration team, you will be involved in development of services and domain models to manage accounts, operators, permissions and middle office automation and trading execution. That will be development of new services and APIs for new version of company internal back office application developed in Angular 9. Integration with other company services will be required and in some cases redesign of some functionalities and data model based on new requirements.
Recruitment process: 3-step, online process. It is going to take around 3.5 hours in summary.
- Develop highly performant solutions using the latest .NET technologies.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages and TypeScript/Angular 9.
- Debug live and development problems using any means necessary to understand the problem and come up with a solution.
- Conducting code reviews.
- Strong focus on solution design, performance, and scalability.
- Ensure that solutions align with best practices and modern design principles.
- Use a test-driven approach to development in both unit and integration testing.
- Utilize effective continuous integration builds, automated deployment practices and techniques for efficient and agile development..
- 2+ years of C#/.NET experience (.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC & Web API).
- Experience in RESTful API development and modern architectures.
- Knowledge of front-end development and SPA applications, especially in Angular.
- Understanding and experience in distributed systems development.
- Practicing of Automated Testing – TDD/BDD.
- Knowledge of SQL Server & T-SQL.
- Passion for technology, willingness to learn and self-improve.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
Nice to have:
- Understanding of messaging systems (Active MQ, Rabbit MQ) and event driven architectures.
- NoSQL experience.
- Working practice with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher.
- Experience with financial products.
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people.
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills.
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport).
- The kitchen is full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- Salary in line with the market.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.