Senior Operational Finance Specialist
Our customer is an international company with more than 100 employees worldwide which operates in the tech industry. The company is present in several cities, including London, Paris, Madrid and New York.
With rapid growth plans into the future, now is an exciting time to join and we are looking for an Operational Finance Specialist to our new Finance Team based in Krakow. Reporting directly to the Operational Finance Manager based in Krakow, the successful candidate will be responsible for financial operations within the Finance area.
Duties will include:
- Reconciliation of amounts received from Demand Partners
- Payment runs to ensure Supply Partners receive their funds
- Issuing relevant financial documents (statements, invoices, receipts, remittance advice documents)
- Responding quickly to queries raised by external and internal stakeholders
- Working closely with the Product, Operations and Tech teams to identify and analyze issues, understand the root cause(s) of problems
- Collaborating with other teams in continuous improvement activities and initiatives focusing on delivering efficiency, transparency, and standardization
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in finance processes
- Precise communication skills (fluency in English is a must)
- Self-motivation and self-starting attitude with prior experience within an early-stage, high growth business would be ideal.
- Ability to focus on the outcomes and deliverables and prioritizing on that basis.
- Experience in a high transaction environment.
- Previous experience in Accounts Payable or in Finance Shared Services for a global company as an asset.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills.
- Experience with ERPs as a plus.
- Experience with Credit Control will be a plus
- Knowledge of additional languages will be also a plus
- Relevant University degree and/or other qualifications.
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits package, including health care and gym pass
- Budget for professional qualifications and training if needed
- Superior co-working and personal development experience
- Kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- Remote recruitment process and remote work till the end of 2021 - then to be reviewed.