Senior PHP Developer
Work in the language you like best! We're looking for Senior PHP Developer who will join our client and help with support of one of the fastest-growing fintechs in Europe.
As a Backend Senior PHP Developer, you will be responsible for writing, reviewing and maintaining clean and scalable code over all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle. In this role, you will have the opportunity to implement complex functionalities for the #1 investment platform in Europe & customers. Daily challenges will consist of improving performance, security, payment providers and continuing implementing different projects.
Stack: PHP(Laravel/Symfony Framework), MySQL, REST-API,
Salary: up to 19 000 PLN gross UoP / up to 22 000 net B2B,
Location: Hybrid (1 or 2 days a week from office in Cracow),
Recruitment process: 2-step online process: coding test + technical conversation.
- Develop high-quality features,
- Ensure high test coverage and troubleshoot to eliminate bugs,
- Keep debug-outputs tidy,
- Write comments during development and ensure technical documentation,
- Constantly optimise systems to ensure reliability, performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Excellent skills using PHP (Laravel/Symfony Framework),
- MySQL and REST-API experience,
- Strong knowledge and experience in backend development systems and methodologies,
- Good knowledge of working database systems and database optimisations,
- Extensive experience in writing and maintaining tests.
What's for you:
- Private medical healthcare,
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary,
- Individual stock option plan,
- Exclusive premiums on our platform,
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities,
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships,
- Latest hardware,
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco),
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!),
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip,
- Flexible working hours.
Do you find this offer interesting? Feel comfortable to contact us, our Recruiter will share with you more details.