Senior PHP Developer - Team Leader
Hello ! We have awesome news for you!
Our client from the Netherlands is looking for a technical lead to run e-commerce projects for customers such as Mentos, Vattenfall, BoFrost, Easywalker.
At this position, you and your team will focus on optimizing our clients' performance from A to Z. You will be working on building and improving webshops, setting up and managing advertising campaigns, API integrations, and many more.
Prepare for challenges, continuous learning, agile work and lots of fun!
Salary: up to PLN 26 000 net on B2B/ gross on perm + Annual Bonus: 1-month salary,
Location: Hybrid from Krakow - 1/2 days a week from the office, the rest remotely,
Recruitment process: Technical Interview online 90 min + Final interview in person 60 min.
As a Team Leader Development (PHP) you will
- Build web applications on leading SaaS platforms like TUNE and Shopify,
- Build applications used for (online) marketing and data projects,
- Integrate software by using different API services (Slack, Webflow, Omnisend, Zapier, and many more),
- Working with relational databases (query optimization, design, engine optimization, et cetera),
- Write functional and technical documentation,
- Set coding guidelines and ensure the quality of development,
- Lead the team of fellow developers in our Krakow office,
- Think ahead: how to improve our software architecture.
- 1+ years experience in leading a development team,
- 4+ years experience in software development,
- knowledge of MVC and OOP Software architecture and knowledge of Solid principles,
- knowledge of version control systems,
- knowledge of hosting and server environments,
- excellent English communication skills (both spoken and written),
- to use his or her knowledge to overcome challenges.
What's for you
- Opportunity to be part of a highly motivated team,
- Open working environment where team spirit prevails,
- Private healthcare (Medicover),
- Gym pass (Multisport),
- Life insurance,
- Training budget,
- International trips to other sites/conferences.
Do you find this offer interesting? Feel comfortable contacting us, our Recruiter will share with you more details.