Senior QA Analyst (Core Trading)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
As a part of the Core Trading team, you will be responsible for overseeing the testing of a range of key projects within trading and risk management. Workstreams will include both business initiatives and technology modernization requirements. The emphasis is very much on automation rather than manual testing as it will involve the management of complex problems often based on real-time data feeds.
You will also be working on strategic initiatives to modernize our existing technology stack based on a distributed scalable microservice-based architecture. The projects you will be working on are mainly server-side but with some scope for front end testing when required.
Stack: SQL, C# / .NET, Azure DevOps Server, Jira, BDD tools
Salary: 16 000 - 18 000 PLN (UoP gross or B2B net)
Location: Szlak St. Krakow or 100% REMOTE
Recruitment process: 2 on-line technical interviews (about 2h in total)
- Determining if the software will perform according to the user request and conform to guidelines
- Assessing the impact and risks of new functionality introduced into the system
- Creating test cases, BDD specifications and data (manual and automated)
- Implementing Test Automation where possible
- Executing test scripts and analyzing and record results
- Recommending improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
- Reviewing logs and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Coordinating with Service Delivery teams to ensure the timely and correct release of software to live
- Experience of testing web and client-server applications in an Agile environment and BDD
- Experience in testing financial applications especially Trading platforms and services and reporting solutions
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Basic SQL skills including joins
- Experience in test automation using a BDD tool
- Experience in building, deploying and releasing software by working with developers
- Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools preferably Azure DevOps Server and Jira
- Experience testing Webservices and Windows services
- Compensation package including tax-deductible expenses.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass.
- Challenging projects.
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of old Krakow.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.