Senior QA Automation Engineer
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
We are looking for an experienced software QA who will be responsible for testing of pricing applications including backend and frontend solutions. Your role will be testing and creating automated tests of new services and APIs for new versions of company applications. You will oversee the QA process and automation in a range of key projects. If you want to make an active contribution to this process and you are prepared to offer ideas and solve problems at every stage of each project this is a role for you!
Stack: Protractor, C#, .NET, SQL/T-SQL, GIT, Jira
Recruitment process: 2 on-line technical interviews
- Liaising with the business/developers/BAs at concept stage to determine testing strategy and coverage
- Providing accurate estimation for sprint planning
- Creating test cases, BDD specifications and data (manual and automated)
- Assessing the impact and risks of new functionality introduced into the system and plan regression testing and/or highlight any potential issues
- Implementing Test Automation where possible and ensure that it is up to a certain standard
- Executing test scripts and analyze and record results
- Recommending improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
- Reviewing log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Training and Mentoring new members of the QA team
- Conducting Peer reviews of test artefacts from coverage and correctness perspective
- Monitoring multiple projects/software changes from concept to release
- Building Testing Efficiencies within the team
- Evaluating testing tools and software that can be implemented to aid QA and maximize testing coverage
- Excellent knowledge of QA practices and processes
- Experience of testing web and client-server application
- Experience working in an Agile environment and BDD
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Experience in a testing (manual and automation) of Webservices, Windows services, REST services
- Experience in building tools and utilities for automating testing tasks
- Experience in building, deploying and releasing software by working with developers
- Compensation package including tax-deductible expenses.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass.
- Challenging projects.
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of old Krakow.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.