Senior QA Engineer
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for the testing of pricing applications including backend and frontend solutions. Your role will be testing and creating automated tests of new services and APIs for new versions of company applications. This role will collaborate with various groups within IT and across the business.
Stack: C# / .NET, SQL Server, T-SQL, GIT, Azure DevOps, Jira
Salary: around 18 000 PLN gross UoP (or about 21k net B2B)
Location: Krakow, Szlak st.
Recruitment process: 2 online technical interviews
- Creating test cases, BDD specifications and data (manual and automated)
- Assessing the impact and risks of new functionality introduced into the system and planning regression testing and highlight any potential issues
- Implementing Test Automation where possible
- Executing test scripts and analyze and record results
- Recommending improvements or corrections to developers or system analysts
- Reviewing log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Training and Mentoring new members of the QA team
- Monitoring multiple projects/software changes from concept to release
- Coordinating with Service Delivery teams to ensure the timely and correct release of software to live
- Evaluating testing tools and software that can be implemented to aid QA and maximize testing coverage
- Around 5 years of experience in the Information Technology field, focusing on Quality Assurance within the Finance/Capital Market Domain.
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong knowledge of QA practices and processes
- Experience in testing Mobile, Webservices, Windows services, REST services
- Experience working in an Agile environment and BDD
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools (GIT, Jira, Jenkins)
What you can expect:
- Compensation package including creative tax (Autorskie Koszty Uzyskania Przychodu)
- Competitive benefits package, including healthcare, gym pass and up to 10% yearly bonus
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of Krakow.
- Working remotely all the time, even after the pandemic.
- Possibility to grow within the organisation
You don't have to meet all requirements. Want to know more? Just hit APPLY and our Recruiter Dominik will tell you more about the opportunity!