Senior QA Engineer (Payments)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand-new technology hub in Krakow's city-centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
Working as part of the Payments Development team, you will be participating in design, implementation and CD pipeline of a high-availability, highly scalable payment ecosystem that integrates with Trading, client services, external vendors and data integrators in real-time. The robust microservice architecture and message broker-based communication is the environment in which these solutions are developed.
Stack: C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core, BDD, GIT, TeamCity, Jira
Salary: 15 000 - 17 000 PLN (permanent UoP or B2B for 12 months)
Location: Krakow, Szlak St.
Recruitment process: 2 on-line technical interviews (about 2h in total)
- Participating in sprint planning sessions and ensure requirements are clear and complete
- Creating test cases, BDD specifications and data (manual and automated)
- Assessing the impact and risks of new functionality introduced into the system and plan regression testing and/or highlight any potential issues
- Implementing Test Automation where possible and ensure that it is up to a certain standard
- Executing test scripts and analyze and record results
- Identifying defects/ anomalies and investigating their cause - documenting and tracking these defects.
- Reviewing log files and reports to identify program processing errors and possible improvements
- Conducting Peer reviews of test artefacts from coverage and correctness perspective
- Monitoring multiple projects/software changes from concept to release
- Coordinating with Service Delivery teams to ensure the timely and correct release of software to live
- Experience in testing both front-end and back-end
- Experience working in an Agile environment and/or BDD
- Experience working in all phases of software testing right from requirements analysis up until QA/UAT sign off and release to live
- Strong in programming fundamentals, OOP concept
- At least basic knowledge of .NET Framework / .NET Core, C# 7.0+
- Experience in creating automation tests (3rd party tools and self-designed and implemented frameworks)
- Experience in automating REST services tests
- Experience in building tools and utilities for automating testing tasks
- Experience in building, deploying and releasing software by working with developers
- Experience working with version control, build & deployment and test management tools (GIT, TeamCity, Jira)
- Compensation package including tax-deductible expenses.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass.
- Challenging projects.
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of old Krakow.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.
You don't have to know everything. Don't hesitate and apply. Our Recruiter Dominik will give you more insight!