Senior Software Engineer - .NET full stack
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience. Therefore, they launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and search for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Salary: up to 18 000 PLN gross (we can do B2B);
Recruitment process: 3-step, online process. It is going to take around 3.5 hours in summary.
We are looking for a senior software engineer with 5+ years of commercial experience in building .NET web applications to join our Web Development team. The Web Development team is responsible for the client facing web applications and internal API’s to provide client acquisition, onboarding, and servicing solutions. You will be working as part of a scrum team, focused on high-quality deliverables to meet business requirements.
- You will work in a self-contained scrum team located in Kraków to deliver new components of the onboarding system that is developed in the United Kingdom and Poland.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of RESTful API architecture and modern web application design. They should be experienced with the full cycle of a software project: conception, development, deployment, and the continuous improvement stage.
- You will take an active role in the entire sprint process from estimation and design to feature rollout and you will work with and pair with other members of the team of all disciplines, BA, QA, and other developers.
- We build our platform with quality in mind. You will provide all levels of automated testing to sustain quality and regression coverage.
- You will be expected to maintain a high level of conduct, ethical standards, and values as well as maintain an appropriate level of competence through ongoing training, making requests for updates or development as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Computer Systems, Software, IT&T, Systems).
- Strong .NET programming and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English).
- Commercial experience as a software developer, delivering enterprise-level applications serving multiple end-users and including exposure of full SDLC.
- 5+ years of commercial .NET web application development.
- 3+ years of database development.
- Diverse software development principles concurrency design patterns, dependency injection, inversion of control, performance profiling and tuning.
- Undertaking unit, integration & UI automated testing.
- Knowledge of distributed network architectures.
- Experience in service-oriented architecture.
- Experience in an agile environment, RAD, XP, Scrum methodologies.
- DevOps experience: continuous integration management of virtual machines.
- Basic understanding of security concepts like API authentication/authorization, encryption, windows certificates.
- Tech stack:
- REST WebAPIs, ActiveMQ
- MSSQL: T-SQL with JSON, transactions, concurrency, locking
- Visual Studio 2019 with ReSharper
- TFS and Git (Bitbucket)
- TeamCity, Powershell
- NUnit, Moq
Nice to have:
- AppDynamics exposure.
- Exposure to at least one message broker.
- Technical team leading experience.
- Experience with client onboarding fraud & compliance systems.
- Experience working with distributed, multidisciplinary teams.
- Salesforce integration experience.
- Experience with Docker containers.
- Work in a startup environment full of growth-oriented people.
- A team of experienced developers helping each other improve their skills.
- Spacious and cozy office space in the heart of old Kraków.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass (Multisport).
- The kitchen is full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- Salary in line with the market.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience