Senior UX Designer
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior UX Designer. You will be responsible for delivering excellent, innovative and creative user experiences and so will play a crucial role in ensuring the products the client develops for customers are a success.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing and development team on the client's platform and other customer-facing applications.
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity to complex systems.
- Create pixel-perfect visual designs, icons, and other visual design assets for mobile and web.
- Execute various visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development.
- Establish and fulfill design guidelines and best practices.
- At least 4 years’ experience and design portfolio.
- Demonstrative expert use of Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe XD and/or other tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to discuss and explain design options.
- Problem solver and customer-centered with attention to detail.
- Some knowledge of Usability Factors in Human-Computer Interaction.
- Experience of Agile process and principles.
Nice to have:
- Direct design experience working in Financial Services a plus.
- Experience in developing customer-facing user interface preferred.
- Competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance, and lunch vouchers.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.
- Spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Krakow (Szlak Street).