Our client is an award-winning global player offering leading currency solutions for both retail and corporate organizations, from a tech start-up to global corporations. Founded in 1996, the company became first to share exchange rate information on the internet free of charge and in 2001, they have launched a trading platform that helped pioneer the development of online-based trading around the world, enabling forex and CFD investors the ability to trade the financial markets.
We are happy to assist them in opening a new center in Krakow and to help them find their first hires for the Marketing team. We are offering an employment contract with a salary of up to 12 000 PLN gross.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer - EMEA & Americas, the SEO Analyst will be responsible for building out SEO as an acquisition channel for the company. The SEO Analyst will be part of the Marketing Acquisition team and will work closely with SEM, Display and Programmatic account leaders (some in-house, some agency based). The key task is to drive new targeted traffic to our website, with predetermined paid acquisition channel metrics and traditional SEO KPI metrics.
- Increasing targeted website traffic across global markets and conversion rates: for visitors and lead conversions based on overall acquisition metrics; revenue generation
- Data analyzing and technical/structural reviews of the website with best practice recommendations
- Creating highly refined keyword strategies that will deliver the desired SERP results across global markets
- Performing thorough, detailed website analysis, identifying current challenges and opportunities, with a focus on crawl ability, site architecture, site content and indexing
- Performing competitive research, identifying competitor landscape, what tactics within SEO best practice can be implemented across saturated and competitive markets
- Managing alongside the agency, execution of SEO strategies, including keyword strategy implementation, on-page SEO tactics, technical recommendation implementation and executing tactical strategies based on the competitive analysis
- Working with the Social Media team, PR team, Market Analysts and the SEO agency to ensure best practice and SEO tactics are deployed to increase acquisition metrics
3+ year experience in working within SEO; in-house experience would be highly beneficial
- Onsite, technical and offsite experience is a must
- Growth hacking across SEO, A/B testing and analytics with off-page marketing to grow fast with low costs
- Experience working with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools
- Experience working with Server-side configuration to assist in Google bot crawling, broken pages
- Experience analyzing data and technical/structural review
- An in-depth understanding of search engine behavior: what content search engines crawl and read, what practices to avoid, and what on-page changes will have the most impact based on current algorithms
Benefits in the offer:
- Compensation package in line with the market including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package, including training bonus, private health care with dentist package (Enel-Med), Multikafeteria package, life insurance
- Spacious and modern office space on Grzegorzki
- Plenty of snacks, fruits and tasty coffee to make your days at the office more pleasant