Service Delivery DevOps Engineer
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company that specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure, and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and give users an outstanding experience. Therefore, they launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow's city centre and searches for talented specialists to be a part of their team.
Currently, we are searching for a seasoned Service Delivery DevOps Engineer to support and ongoing improvement of the Application management and Delivery processes through a focus on automation: Covers -> Change Management, Environment and Release Management, Configuration Management.
Stack: PowerShell, C#/.NET, REST API, Ansible, MS SQL, Git, TeamCity, Jira
Salary: up to 18 000 PLN gross on the employment contract.
Recruitment process: 2-step, online process. It is going to take around 3 hours in summary.
- Configuration management of environments
- Ensuring environments are stable and available to facilitate QA test cycles
- Administrating Solar Winds Monitoring for Non-Production environments
- Ensuring changes meet architectural principles as defined by the architecture team
- Configuration of new servers and applications to defined/agreed standards using automation
- Development and implementation of automation processes in relation to the configuration change
- Supporting the transition of application state from Pet to Cattle based model of setup
- Supporting the teams to move to use our Kubernetes setup
- Configuration management of all environments including Production, ensuring software versioning is correct across all areas
- Assist in identifying hardware requirements for new services, procure and assist build accordingly.
- Ansible (or experience of configuration Management Tools e.g. Puppet or Chef)
- Experience of configuring Windows Services, Websites and Web Services in Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Scripting using ideally PowerShell
- Concepts and Tooling using REST APIs
- Hands-on experience of automation
- Infrastructure as Code Concepts
- CI/CD Concepts
- Experience of build and release management software tools.
Technologies and work methodologies:
- Languages/Scripts: Powershell,
- Web Technologies:, REST API, Web Services, WebApi, IIS, load balancer
- Databases: MS SQL Server
- SCM, Build and Deployment Tools: Git, TeamCity,, PowerShell, NuGet, Chocolotey
- Development Tools: PerfMon, Fiddler, PostMan,
- Collaboration Tools: Jira, Confluence
- Competitive compensation package (up to 18 000 PLN gross on employment contract) including an annual performance bonus opportunity.
- Competitive benefits package, including health care and gym pass.
- Challenging projects.
- Spacious, modern, and fully equipped office space in the heart of old Krakow.
- Flexibility and possibility to work remotely.
- Superior co-working and personal development experience.