Software Engineer (Pricing)
We support recruitment activities for a US-based company which specializes in online trading and forex. As a part of their rapid growth, they make significant investments in their IT systems, infrastructure and platforms in order to deliver award-winning products and, what is more, give traders an outstanding user experience.
Therefore, the client launched a brand new technology hub in Krakow’s city center and searches for talented IT specialists to be a part of their team and help them realize their goals.
Salary range: 14 000 – 20 000 PLN gross
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę") or B2B contract
Location: Szlak Street, Cracow / remote working possible
We are looking for Software Engineer with strong practical experience in building .NET applications along with proficiency in WPF to join the Pricing Team.
- Perform detailed requirements, design, and code reviews to ensure thorough due diligence is applied.
- Understand individual business requirements in order to design, develop and test effective solutions.
- Understand and implement required development guidelines, design standards, and best practices at all times.
- Understand in detail the business operational process both before and after the impact of any software changes.
- Take responsibility for analysis, design, and development to ensure due diligence is applied consistently to all software changes.
- Ensure software releases support continuous build and automated deployment practices.
- Provide prompt and knowledgeable assistance to business continuity and platform operations whenever requested.
- Work to identify risks and enhance control across the business.
- Multi-threading and concurrency
- Working in an Agile, Scrum process
- ability to communicate in English on a daily basis
Nice to have:
- C#, .NET Core, WPF
- Experience in developing desktop applications
- Working with streaming “real time” messaging in a distributed enterprise
- Messaging (RFA/UPA/Elektron, MDF/OMM)
- competitive compensation package including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance and lunch vouchers
- superior co-working and personal development experience
- spacious and modern office space in the heart of old Kraków
- kitchen full of coffee, tea, snacks, and fresh fruits